View Single Post
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by tommo View Post
Personally, I only threw money at this as I thought Chen was a bit more involved than he actually is , I was happy to back him knowing there was a real possibility it might not happen.

The only ‘pity’ is I didn’t know who I was really backing when I paid my hard earned , if I knew what I did now I wouldn’t have touched it with a shtty stick.

Hope it arrives , but no breath is being held .
@Tommo First of all I apologise for the situation being like this and out of my ability.

What my intention was to make this opportunity happen, and I connected various parties to start it. And as soon as it was launched I did not get involved at any aspect other than asking for progress and chasing for updates for the community.

I have to say I was bit over optimistic at the beginning and also should not thought some others being as honest and keep the promises as I do.

I will help you (and other members) fight back for the contribution. I will have my own way but that might take a few weeks to months. Despite it might takes time but Chen won't be disappearing and I will do whatever I can to help you.

Until the date when this mess is closed, I am with you together.

The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post: