View Single Post
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Alright, my 3rd N900 redeveloped this issue on me finally again. I did a roll (think parkour roll after a landing), and my entire weight went over the case it was in. Killed the telephony that was by then holding up fine with all of the kluge fixes here mentioned. Though I guess I never tried to also put paper between battery and cover. I may try that but I'm not hopeful. So now my life is basically over... as soon as I can I am dropping money on the Neo900 and waiting for that. meanwhile I'm using an N9 as my phone. This is my first post with it. I find it okay but nothing like an N900.Course, I already knew that it wasn't comparable.Still, best thing I got for now, and I'm done buying more N900s. three is enough I think. might as well wait it out for the Neo900.

noteworthy is that the third N900 experienced that same overheating as my second, after my attempt to fix it again. I don't think the em shield was lifted up this time, so maybe the springs are somehow otherwise causing it. *shrug*

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post: