View Single Post
I agree with the talk going on here...

The N900 is a jump in the right direction for Nokia. Its got a lot of interest developed on the possibilities it has. Much like when the first iPhone came out. Much to Nokia's advantage, i feel, that by not locking the developer community out they have left the gates open for massive change both in applications and UI.

Even though i am not a developer by any means, I feel the developers need to be able to discuss, showcase and troubleshoot issues out effectively in an open forum. Those of us that dont have the experience can watch and see events unfolding rather than just be given products to test. I also feel that by allowing the consumers to have a say in application development a vital component of an application surfaces: usability. I would love to be involved in the developing the design UI of applications so that the best use can be made for the best applications.

TO sum it up, yes we need separate forums for developers and consumers so people who are going to start looking around for advice and other information can properly address their questions. questions. But I also feel that we need to have collaborative, specialized forums were being a consumer or developer doesn't really matter. the end goals are product development, UI improvements etc....

The Following User Says Thank You to adamatus For This Useful Post: