View Single Post
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
The VPN finally works for me when using my proxy.sh OpenVPN configuration files. Previously my IP wouldn't change, or the connection to the VPN wouldn't work, depending on attempts.

I don't know if this was fixed specifically by 2.2.0.29 though, as I was several updates late until yesterday.

However, since the upgrade from the UI didn't work, I updated using

Code:
ssu re 2.2.0.29
version --dup
Previously, with the UI updated, the phone did go into the update process, but eventually returned "Sailfish could not be updated, please retry later." and rebooted in the original version. Now, after the manual update, I'm not sure everything has been updated correctly. Here are a list of issues I'm facing so far:

- can't enter "Sailfish updates" and "Backups" sub-pages in the Settings, despite uninstalling Unapply all patches patch;
- no Emoji keyboard in the list of keyboards in Settings;
- applying patches in Patchmanager 3, then restarting Lipstick, ends up in all patches being unapplied.

Any ideas? I already did pkcon refresh, but don't know how to try upgrading SFOS again since I can't access the UI, and version --dup now returns an issue related to libqtwebkit-something.so missing.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post: