View Single Post
Hi,
I've just come across your post on this website because I searched "how much is the nokia n800 going tobe in the future" (How much will it be worth?). I have had two of these 'internet tablets' in my closet for years now. I'm moving out so I've decided to sell some of my stuff.-Enter the tablets.- I'm not a very tech savvy girl so I have a few questions that may seem dumb. I don't know if this is the right place to be asking them but, what do I have to loose?
Here goes:
How much should I sell these tablets for now?

Am I better off keeping them because they'll be worth more in the future? Worth something to someone that collects tech stuff, for example.

I've already searched online and I've found websites selling used ones starting at $70.00. Some sell it for like 25 bucks. Some websites sell it new for $100 some for $129.00. I even found one website selling it in the $200.00 range (which I thought was a bit much).
So, with all the varying prices, I thought I'd do more research and came across this website and decided to ask a human being. Sorry to bug.
Thank you for your time