View Single Post
Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by reinob View Post
@ade,

Some feedback:
(1) while the portrait layout indeed looks good, in landscape mode a few pixels at the bottom of each of the three timers are cut.
Not on my phone. Maybe the choosen theme has an influence on that. I use hardcoded fontsizes to answer your question. Will have al look at it.
(2) if I add a new timer and hit SAVE and then go to the "choose dish" button I only see the previously saved items, but not the new one. Using the "Save config" option does not make it appear either. I have to close the program and start it again.
Correct, the item list is not updated after a change of the items, it needs a restart. If it is not too much trouble I will make it update on the fly.

(3) I start a timer and then stop it manually. The remaining time is still visible. I then click on the "Time (hh:mi)" button but then cancel it (click outside the window). The remaining time is not there anymore, but the original time.

OK (3) is not really a bug or anything, but somewhat inconsistent behaviour.
There is no such thing as resume/pause. So the remaining time shown is not valid anymore after a stop. To make it more consistent I could set it back to the starttime after stop is pressed.

Regarding (1), I'm using the HydroCarbon theme. Not sure if the font sizes on cooktimer are hard-coded or if there are affected by the theme (I'll try switching to a built-in theme and see what happens).
Could very well be caused by this

Originally Posted by toxaris
How much CPU does it consume?
My experience from other countdown-timers is that thay consume alot CPU counting seconds as I understand.
I do not have the impression it consumes much CPU. I will do some measurement for you.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post: