Thread: [SailfishOS] [Announce] Poor Maps
View Single Post
Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
DISCLAIMER: This is unofficial version that is provided as an early-feedback preview. It will be submitted for merge into Poor Maps proper and is not a permanent fork. This version is provided with the hope that it will be useful for you and to allow you to participate in the development through feedback, patches, and other possible means. /DISCLAIMER

I have prepared GL changes for merging with Poor Maps proper. As a part of these preparations, a new version of Poor Maps GL has been released which should have all the changes that @otsaloma did for 0.34 release. So, the voice directions implementation is expected to be the same. I had to sync few things manually => there is always a chance for an odd mistake here or there.

I haven't tested it as much as I would like, but haven't encountered any bugs either. Hence I am releasing this work with the hope that more testers would help to iron out the bugs and give feedback regarding latest version with the voice directions from the upstream. Please let me know if you manage to test it via github issues (please report GL bugs https://github.com/rinigus/poor-maps until the planned fork will happen) or here.

Unless some critical bug will show up, I expect it to be the last version of Poor Maps GL and the next versions to be released by @otsaloma under new name, as he was planning. Enjoy!

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post: