View Single Post
Originally Posted by gazza_d View Post
matchbox-swipe does not work for me using the glasser theme along with telescope.

the home screen is an unholy mess with only half of the status bar dispayed aboit 1/3 along the top from the edge and the wallpaper is all over the place. i dont know a keyboard shortcut to take and save a screenshot.
So that theme must be using something in the missing 3.5k.

Originally Posted by Addison View Post
Is a full reboot necessary or can I kill hildon-desktop, restart MCE, etc., for the changes to take effect?
It is easier to reboot than to kill the WM process and try to restart it. Restarting the service that controls the WM will cause the device to reboot anyway.

Originally Posted by Addison View Post
I also can report that at times I can switch screens if I swipe the very right of the screen to the left, about 3 millimeters, though my success at doing this correctly is only at around 10%.
Could you circle the area on a screenshot so I can see where the hotspot is?

Originally Posted by lma View Post
The binary should be stripped automatically for the (non-debug) package. Here after a fresh build I get:

(I do have the above DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS set in .profile)
Duh! It created two deb packages, one debug and one stripped. The stripped version in the deb is 4.7k smaller than the version on our devices. Where do I put that .profile file?

The Following User Says Thank You to auouymous For This Useful Post: