View Single Post
Posts: 168 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ California, USA
Originally Posted by qorax View Post
I'd sound dumb, I know, but how do u guys "unlock" the Angry Birds Magic between two N9s thru NFC?

I tried keeping the game on it's home screen in all my N9s and touching each other - but sadly nothing happens... the locked levels remain the same.

Sorry for being a noob in a techie forum.
- make sure NFC is on (both phones)
- i'm not positive, but you may need to have previous levels unlocked via normal play, i.e. the next level you'd want to 'open' would be in the row of 'NFC-locked' levels.

when I did the NFC trick between a Nokia 700 and the N9, the 'next NFC levels' unlocked on the N9, but when I tried to go back and do the same for the 'locked NFC levels' on the 700, it didn't work... and that's why I'm guessing that the previous levels would need to be open/played, before you can unlock the 'next NFC levels'.

- touch phone together for a second or two, and my experience was that the phone that had its levels unlocked... vibrated a bit... to let you know NFC was at work, but that behavior (vibrating, audible noise, etc...) may depend on your current ringing/vibrating profile.

HTH.