View Single Post
Just my 2 cents

It depends on what kind of development that OP is looking for. Custom ROM/kernel, tweaks and mods? Yes, it's development (or improvement? or modification? Personally I'm confused). Android has lots and lots and huge group for that.

NITDroid on N9, IcedRobot that run android apps on N9. I see these are definitely development for N9 as these can give me new user experience (of course to be fair I'm not sure if the latter one will come to reality or not). If I can enjoy the sweet from both of the OS then it's bingo. If not the original N9 with MeeGo already gives me great experience and I'm happy with that.

Originally Posted by HEROEdelREVES View Post
After meet MeeGo i can say, i won't comeback to Android anymore.
Android is good but it's emulated Linux, thats the reason because it will never be fast.
You have to decide what you want., if you want to develop try MeeGo you have a lot to develop. In Android there's a lo of development of course, only if you have a great idea you can excel.
But it's your choice after all.
Anyway, your choice will be good. There's no wrong answer
I totally agree with the points above. That's why Android needs more superior hardware to make it fast. I'm not saying Android is not good but it seems the dalvik or emulation limits itself.

I'm conservative for SGS with ICS better than N9 as I flashed the custom ICS ROM for my SGS but didn't find it really superior than N9. Well, it's not apple to apple comparison and it's all personal preference.

After all it's a choice of which device would give you the most fun when you have it.