View Single Post
Posts: 53 | Thanked: 146 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Australia
Hi,
I have a damaged Xperia X for sale - the screen is broken, and the casing is damaged, but alive. It is a F5122, with the boot loader unlocked, and with a fresh (though will require a new licence) copy of Sailfish X installed.
It was black, but the screen has been replaced once, and all they had was white, so now the front is white and the rear is black. The new screen failed under warranty, so was replaced again.
However, after the last replacement the repairers could not get the screen to sit within the frame very well. The bottom left corner protruded, and was an accident waiting to happen - that did happen. They said they couldn't get a better fit due to damage to the frame.
So I have decided it is not worth my while getting the screen fixed again, as it is unlikely to sit within the frame correctly.
I have no way of knowing if the rest of the phone is in good condition. It does turn on and off, and it did successfully allow me to re flash the sailfish X image.
I am not sure if anyone is interested in this? Probably just for parts, though the screen can probably be replaced, and it would just be a fragile phone.
I can provide further information and details if required. I have attached a handful of photos and beter quality versions are here.
Hopefully someone wants it, as I don't want to see it go to the waste.
Does anyone want to pay AUD30 + Postage.
Happy to post it anywhere for the cost of postage.
I am in Melbourne, Australia if any one wants to inspect.
Payment via PayPal.
Thanks very much,
Justin.
Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to juz For This Useful Post: