Thread: Auto answer
View Single Post
Originally Posted by ramchagol View Post
settings > phone

would be a great place and logical. maybe create like a check on/off option. this would be perfect for driving.

or if possible, create a whole new profile (car mode?) that will :

- auto answer calls
- automatically go in to speaker mode
Its so simple when you no what your doing and a very simple idea for someone who knows what there doing to create - but for me its like being blindfolded and learning as i go.

Its a big learning process. Ive had a play with QT but i found the checkbox widget doesnt look like the hildon based checkbox (perhaps im not using it correctly). So ive got as far as installing ubuntu in a VM, now iv installed scratchbox so i can play with hildon but for some reason it wont let me login. another hurdle to overcome.

I have spoke with the Developer of profilesX as i thought it would be easy just to insert the script into a profile, but it seems an app still has to be built to be able to do this. Creating a profile for driving is really what i would like to see. Just a simple checkbox is all thats needed to begin with.

So unless someone would like to complete the UI it could be a long wait for a finished app. I'm sure people who know what there doing, its just and hours work. I would be very grateful if someone helped out with this.