View Single Post
Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.

Ok. So finally understood. I had taken away from the editor all those odd optionbars so I had to add them from Forum control panel. And then I clicked the attachment I downloaded to open in another window (or can I just copy the link without opening? Probably yes.) And then I clicked the add image icon and gave the url of the attached image and finally, finally I managed to get that smaller preview image which I have wondered and envied how others do it.

Edit: WRONG!!! "And I have to remove the attachment from the list so not to attach anything except the url." WRONG!!!

And now I noticed that the image dimensions for download are now 2000x2000 and I also the first time noticed that I can set my own value in the default image viewer and I tried and found out that to downscale to 77% gives just under 2000 the width value.

So now I can post proper competition images in aproper way and now my micro-b scales the full image corretly to fit in the screen when I click it to full size.

Phew! That was a tough one.

This picture is interesting if you know the building behind the wrong parked russian car and the limousine for private parties: SUPO (Finnish National Security Agency).

Edit: Aaaargh!!! I didn't get it. I tried the trick attaching id numbers from the url but it showed the image still big. So then I copied the url of the attached file to "add image" and it showed the smaller image but at the same time also the big image. So then I thought that the image is uploaded to my account and that I can just remove the image from the post and it shows it with the url but NOOOO!

How do you do it? Pichlo? Anyone? I just can't make it happen right. How to get in the post only the smaller image which you can click to get it bigger?
Attached Images

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Last edited by Maemish; 2020-01-04 at 22:13.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: