View Single Post
Thought I'd already written a note to say as much but "what a big year!" So much has clearly changed, yet I'm still wedded to my N900l

Jaffa and MWKN Team: thank you very much for always pulling in the docs that make good reading. Not always what want to hear (Feb 2011) but well enough written and assembled to be compelling. Thanks team, your work is appreciated.

Following your coments of last week, inresponse to the low sumissions, low submisissions, I would likto make a suggestion:
Please would you include an article about reforming the testing team to get programmes into the extras-release repository that are, at the moment, just lying in -devel but actually fine. Speak to SD69, I think Maemo should get some new/fringe members involved intesting or developing?

Another area, well worth a more chatty style of writing would be a summary of the evolution that has taken place in the fields of kernel power, CSSU and other OS patches. From their humble beginnigs 10 months ago to really ground-breaking, there is evident of really ability on display..

Last edited by demolition; 2012-02-16 at 23:40.