View Single Post
Originally Posted by toastncoffeh View Post
hi, I recently purchased an n900 from ebay and found this website, I followed the reflash methods and it was successful but as it was rebooting it came to the lock code screen. I never set a lock code, the defaults codes don't work. I contacted the ebay seller who quoted the default codes saying they never reset any lock codes. none of them have worked.

I came to this thread and after hours upon hours of trying to learn (complete tech n00b) what everything means I tried ... I reflashed expecting to gain access "once" but no, it came back to the lock screen.

So now what?

Am I doing something wrong?

I haven't been able to find any info on how to do this. I think once I gain access to my phone "once" I should be able to get into the app thing and do the rest. unless I have to connect to wifi to do anything as I never set that up before flashing and have no idea how to do that (not sure if I could figure that out - smartphone n00b).
-------------------------------------

RX-51_2009SE_20.2010.36-2_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin

even tried this

RX-51_2009SE_10.2010.13-2.VANILLA_PR_EMMC_MR0_ARM.bin
you have to reflash both images without rebooting between, and after that follow instructions at the beginning of this thread (download archive file, etc.)