View Single Post
Posts: 2,152 | Thanked: 1,490 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by gLobster View Post
I had many free space on device.
Ok, then I don't know.

Originally Posted by gLobster View Post
I load initfs_flasher.tgz from post #204, unpacked its and run ./initfs_flash script. Say yes for backup, free space, ssh and after them script terminate abnormally with errors.
After them I copy mkfs.jffs2 from previous initfs_flasher.tgz and rerun ./initfs_flash.
Sadly for troubleshooting this, full output of shell session would be needed. Missing mkfs.jffs2 means something went seriously wrong with unpacking initfs_flasher.tgz archive. If you try this again after reflash and see errors, could you copy full output (including your commands) to clipboard and paste it here? You can even do it over ssh from desktop if it is easier for you to save screen output that way. You can also answer 'no' to last flashing question if the output looks strange. The final produced initfs.bootmenu.jffs2 image should be 1.6-1.9MB large (depends on your choices).

If you really need to PM me with troubleshooting question please consider posting it to the forum instead. It is OK to PM me a link to such post then. Thank you.

Last edited by fanoush; 2007-10-04 at 13:49. Reason: typo