View Single Post
Mine got hot once only, when i was downloadingwith wifi many videos from youtube, but i think its the same with all smartphones when u push it to heavy downloads.

My N9 got slow only once when i tried around 20/25 apps same time to test multitasking limits, but it wasnt hot. It gets slow also when i go online for facebook chat in my contact apps, coz i have 1600 facebook contacts to check and deal with, but it doesnt get hot.

But i have to say that the N9 is very very sensitive to few changes u can make in the settings, a permanent 3g, or a double network then te phone constantly changes it, background internet connection or not, clear wallpaper, 60% of light or more for the screen, and the battery gives you few hours using it, maybe 6. Its a problem for me i'm a bit deceived about that. I dunno if we compare both systems but my N8 with symbian anna after one year has a lot more battery life, with permanent 3g, high lightning for screen, automatic checks for emails and a lot of web browsing...

Thats the main issue for me, stay on 2g, do not update every 30mn automatic feeds, or your battery will be really poor, like you have a sport car but can't speed with it.