View Single Post
Hey way to go, Addison!

Originally Posted by Addison View Post
In the meantime, is it possible to install multiple .pdb and .prc files through the command line in Xterm?
I haven't heard of anyone doing it.

How can I tell how much of the 64 megs in my virtual garnet.store is still available?
Launch an app off of the GVM menu. Once in the app, tap on the Home icon at the bottom to get back to the Palm menu screen. Tap on the time in the upper left corner (or tap the menu icon on the bottom bar, the third one from the right). This displays a drop-down menu, and under App tap on Info. The Info screen will show the Free Space up at the top.

Is Resco Explorer the best way to install multiple files? Like, what's your setup in getting that to work, Pushwall?
I'll have to go back through it and figure it out. I didn't save my settings before my tablet got wiped the last time. I think I or someone else showed the settings somewhere on this forum though.

Finally, anyone want to stab a guess as what GVM ROM TOOL V1.10 does?
How the heck did you find that?!! I'm guessing it wipes out your tablet from all the Japanese and weird characters it tries to display. I tried to install it on windows, and windows definitely didn't like it.

Last edited by Pushwall; 2009-03-16 at 17:23.