View Single Post
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by etuoyo View Post
Well after spending months deliberating about whether to get a Transformer Prime or a Galaxy Note it turns out I needeth have bothered. Few days after I got myself a Transformer Prime my wife suprised me with a lovely white Galaxy Note for my birthday. Have now rooted the device (had to install a custom rom because the root tools I could find do not work on the Giingerbread version of the note). Now restoring all my apps and data from my Galaxy Tab with Titanium Backup. Unfortunately still as yet no working root method for the Transfomer Prime so have been unable to restore all my stuff.

So now time to officially retire my N900 and my Galaxy Tab as no need for either device now that I have a 5 inch phablet and a 10 inch tablet. Wife has already laid claim to the Galaxy Tab. Could of course get her to try using the N900 as a phone if I want her to file for a divorce as she would surely hate me after using it for only a day.
Hey CONGRATS on a DOUBLE RAINBOW EPIC WIN!!
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR