View Single Post
Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
As requested by user Custodian, who seems to be maintaining this package, please find below additional and current information. As quoted (with some typos corrected):

I currently maintain Nelisquare, and have released huge updates (lots of features were added recently).

Packages are available in the extras-devel repository, and the main development site with source code, screenshots, wiki and issues is available at github - https://github.com/custodian/nelisquare/wiki.

=========

Hey guys,
Tommi has just tweeted the release of Nelisquare, a new Foursquare client for the N900. Read about it here.

Screenshot from his website:

I haven't downloaded it yet, but I will be soon, and will post an update once I have. Some users have suggested they've had problems, but apparently this is related to the Foursquare API being down.

Edit: Finally got around to installing this app, haven't had much of a play yet. As you will read from other posters, this app has a dependency on libqtm-11, which has dependencies to other packages that are in Extras-devel.

So to successfully get this app running, either before or after installation, enable extras-devel (with all the usual disclaimers, read here), and do the following in xterm:

Code:
root
apt-get install libqtm-11
exit
This installs the QT Mobility APIs that the app requires, I'm not sure if it breaks any other apps.

Last edited by travla; 2012-06-08 at 02:53. Reason: Additional and up to date information on packages

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to travla For This Useful Post: