View Single Post
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by DDark View Post
Done.
Thanks! Much appreciated.

Can you please leave another contact, as TMO newbie, I still can't PM.
I've been thinking about that. It is always risky to publicly advertise your email address (spam harvesters etc.) although there are ways around that (e.g. use a format useless for bots but readable by humans). However, after a bit more thought I decided against that for two reasons:

1. To help me with the expected volume of requests, I really prefer to keep all the communication in one place and TMO seems like the best place suitable.

2. Members who are too new to be able to PM me are also difficult to check (see point 1 in my T&Cs), so that restriction is actually quite useful as a kind of pre-filter. Sorry if that sounds a bit harsh but please try to see it from my perspective: would YOU want to deal with the hassle of handling other people's money, sending packages to far away lands and resolve potential warranty returns for a complete stranger, nota bene one that turns up out of nowhere?

The preorder window isn't closing just yet so I can recommend members who are two new to PM to wait a bit and collect a few more points.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post: