View Single Post
Posts: 329 | Thanked: 505 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Israel
Originally Posted by K240 View Post
Several things to ask:

1. the map displayed in waze on N900 seems to be different (older version) than map on world.waze.com. Why ?

2. when started in portrait mode, waze will not fill the screen properly but it's smaller with black frame. When rotated to landscape and then back to portrait the problem is fixed. I think this was in previous version as well.

3. new GUI integrated icons into one big instead. So far I realized that there is also no longer displayed my GPS speed (had no navigation, just waze turned on) even that it is enabled in properties.

4. this new GUI also caused that when I want to report even (crash, obstacle, etc.) I can not do that by one simple touch but now I have to touch it twice - first go to menu, then click on event. For me this seems to be less comfortable then before.
1. Only the icons changed.
2. Known issue for the last 3 releases.
3. GPS speed is always shown. In landscape it is always visible and in portrait it is shows every 5 seconds instead of the remaining miles/kms
4. You can do it with a swipe. SWipe the right reports key to the left. Same goes for navigation when swiping the left key to the right.

The Following User Says Thank You to damagedspline For This Useful Post: