View Single Post
Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
Thank you very much for the detailed reply. It seems that QtCreator scp's the files tarred and tries to untar on the device. After I installed tar everything worked nicely. (Except my MS mouse that malfunctioned and I thought it would fry my Rpi) The question here is does it use X or wayland to display the graphics? Or some other non-standard method (android style)?
Currently eglfs, but the QtonPi developers are trying to get Wayland instead.

Anyway I liked the whole idea very much.

Another thing, is that there is an entry in the debian rpi image sources.list that says something about QtonPi. Does that include qtcreator or only qt binaries?
Huh? The Debian image also contains Qt 5 modules, contributed by the same QtonPi developers and coming from the same place. You know, these guys are in a mission to get Qt 5 in any stack running cool hardware with good graphics performance.

Sorry for the waterfall of questions, I can ask them over at the mailing list if that is better.
Thank you for your interest! I helped twice here, if you keep liking QtonPi you are welcome meeting the devs directly there.

The Following User Says Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post: