View Single Post
So i got my nokia n9 made in finland edition today.
i managed to get US T-mobile mms by simply using fast.t-mobile.com and changing the MMSC to the mms.msg.eng..... address and leaving the rest blank.

basically, do I really need to flash to 1.3 00x version ?
the phone is saying it has 1.2 PR_341 version.

the phone and text messaging and mms work.. phone works great, which is all i really need. But i will try to tinker with the drive and maps from the resurrecting thread.

i still left my date as 2011. I can not access any site, i know there is a work around on that. but, if i start downloading apps now, and if you guys think its a good idea to flash to 1.3, will the apps be deleted ?

the phone seems to be working great, is there any advantage in flashing to 1.3? i've never flashed or used a terminal... but i'm trying to learn this year to use terminals, and switching to a linux laptop (pinebook) (any direction/tips on learning linux???)

thank you all. (i couldn't wait any longer for the FxTec Pro1, so i had to jump on this Made in Finland N9)

also, how do i get swype input method on this phone?? i remember it having it. and in one of the sticky posts, it redirects me to an apache license 2.0 ... is this what i need?

also again,, if i download apps from PC, which folder do i transfer the apps unto the N9 ?? (mannn i'm a noob lol :/)

Last edited by johnb543; 2020-03-07 at 02:51.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to johnb543 For This Useful Post: