View Single Post
Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Originally Posted by GeraldKo View Post
(A) Just letting you know that it installed fine, first time. I don't know if it matters, but I did already have fanoush's boot menu. It left the boot menu the way it was, with the default and timing the way I had set it before, too. Great job. Thanks. It sure was painless and easy.

(B) Penguinbait, I was going to edit "my" thread on cloning (see my signature) to suggest people head here for your debs instead. But I see some people have had problems and you consider it to be still in a "testing" state. Let us know when you feel it is beyond testing stage and I'll start re-directing users.
Thanks, I still think your post is uesfull, this may not work immediately on the next version of OS. Its nice to have options..

What Nokia device did you succeed on, and what size SD card?
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.