View Single Post
Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
As for all Early Access Release i would only update or even recomend it to someone who as a second Jolla phone. According to https://together.jolla.com/questions/ members there are a lot of complaints. Have to wait and see
Hm, ok, just need to calm down and explain myself.

Of course I know what I do (EA since the flag exists). Swapping to the J1 means: back to stable - yes this is my stable backup every EA user should have. You might see, that my post at tjc is not as negative as it might be interpreted here on tmo - and - I was too fast yesterday.

The developers kicked out the bluetooth 8bit mono audio profile. Quote "Routing low quality audio (8 kHz mono) to Bluetooth headsets not meaningful". What I did not know was that some of my bt headset devices just use this ugly codec (ugly because it is not meaningful - the devs say, ugly because of it's sound quality). But with these devices (Jabra suite) I have my special use cases - and they do not work anymore.

It may be a basis of discussion if "not as meaningful" functionalities really need to be deleted or not. And this might or might not be a thread on tmo to discuss. And if the developers have arguments for kicking it out then I would accept it - and dump my devices...

I only saw (or better heard): no audio anymore via bluetooth. Bummer. And I did this ooold mistake: just type it into the next thread compared to the update. And therefore I want to apologise especially if just this post has this negative connotation nobody really needs for this OS.

And hey - nice camera UI now.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cy8aer For This Useful Post: