View Single Post
I'm sorry if my questions have been answered here before, but I just can't go through 52 pages. I paged through a few and didn't find answers. I did check the Wiki (nearly empty) and the blog (outdated and nothing relevant). So my main question:

Is there documentation anywhere?

More specific:
I'm using the N9, am logged in and get the "Ready" status. I tried placing a call with Dial Settings set to "Dial back: Google Talk". I have my GTalk account setup and expected Google Voice to call my GTalk via data connection (WiFi) and then connect me to the number I dialed. It never rang.
  • How exactly do each of the three options in Dial Settings work? For "Dial back: Google Talk", does the called number have to be on my GTalk contact list?
  • Is there any way to get to my main phone/address book?
  • How does the search feature work? I never seem to be able to find anything - neither contacts on my phone address book, nor contacts on my GTalk account.
  • Do I need a proxy? Or under what circumstances do I need one? What should the settings be?
  • I understand Mosquitto has something to do with push notifications. I looked at their website, but as kbyork said above, that may as well be written in Swahili. How do I use it?