View Single Post
Originally Posted by teroyk View Post
Maybe it is too early ask, but what is camera photo/video status for devices? Leste web-pages doesn't tell it.
Pavel posted some info here one or two days ago:

https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/messag...b5515a.en.html

Originally Posted by Flynx View Post
Well I dug an old N900 out of the closet today. Had to build a battery for it. And solder a USB cable to it. I tried flashing Fremantle but that got stuck in a boot loop. Not sure why. But flashing Leste went smoothly.

Good job to those working on this. Keep it up. I wish I could contribute in some meaningful way, but hey I can at least test it. Maybe I'll start lurking on the freenode.
Anything you'd like to see, or like to contribute? :-)

Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
Could it be possible to get some updates of Leste? I understood the main target is now Pinephone to get it work, but any news about Leste for N900 would be nice to have. I have been checking occasionally the N900 status table but there is no update date so not sure how updated that status is.

Checked also from Leste youtube channel videos and noticed that one device had VLC, gnomeplayer, wireshark etc. installed. Would be nice if someone had time to list what apps are working already.

Like tomorrow is my birthday and everything.
The pinephone is not the main target, the N900 and Droid 4 are big targets. We'll have another update post soon. I need to travel in a few days and have been busy, but we'll have one soon -- few days max.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wizzup_ For This Useful Post: