View Single Post
I hope this gets delayed a few more weeks. You fools who act like your doing him a favour by spamming this thread with nonsense??

Seriously, you kids doubting him because he had last minute coding problems, OMG thats never happened in the world of apps or software!! Wow Nokia never delayed software updates because of bugs did they??

Its pathetic, bugs happen all the time and can be random, he has been working his butt off for us and you ungrateful sods really put developers off.

Grow up, the way your acting I wouldn't actually be surprised if TGalal just gave up and didn't bother, you fools don't deserve it with your rude and completely unbelievable comments.

This thread should be closed, n the kids should be banned from this forum, you aren't the kinda people we want around...

@TGalal If i were you, I would not do a public Beta, just choose a few non whiney people to do some testing for you, that way you don't get any kids moaning about bugs, you will get more substantial and usable bug reports

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post: