Posts: 273 | Thanked: 463 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Athens
Originally Posted by immi.shk View Post
fixed presp/scale
Attachment 26252

is it shot like that in movie or the video is actually Diagonal
Looks like a cam

Samsungs supports tizen and piracy

Originally Posted by Dousan View Post
Am I the only one thinking the UI looks way to much like Android with a little pinch of IOS? And why make it so similar to there touchwiz UI? I would've thought they would bring some uniqueness to the platform, after all it's a brandnew OS and it should stick out from the other OS's.
All of the other OS's you can point out and have their own specific look, but this is not the case with Tizen imo. Hope this will change cuz this looks very promising otherwise.

Regards Dousan...

e: saw this statistics about who makes the most profit from smartphones, posted on a danish mobile site. Samsung and Apple took 99% of the profit and Apple was taking in the area of 60-65% of the total profit. So Samsung is deffo making big bucks in this market.
It went all the way back to 2007 were Nokia took over 50% of the profit and now you could only see a hair thin line representing them in Q1 2012.
Actualy it makes perfect sense to use Touchwiz because it has proven itself in the market and wont scare people away with something new and unproven (you hear me failop) now if they license something like Alien Dalvik and manage to run android apps on it it's checkmate from samsung.

I don't think Nokia made any profit in 2012 that hair was something else

Last edited by Zoxir; 2012-05-09 at 09:51.

The Following User Says Thank You to Zoxir For This Useful Post: