View Single Post
Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
I guess I missed that opportunity.

Anyway, it's probably something new and not really related to either the bug report in question or the issues discussed here.

What I'm seeing is:

a) In the RSS application itself, all feeds update normally. Always. When the download arrow icon on the upper right of the status bar shows a pending downoad, there is no more pending download in the RSS application itself.

b) When I see the download icon there forever and click on the details so I can see which download exactly is affected, I see a grey RSS-symbol and a German text (UI is German) suggesting it's "download number 18" or number 17 or such. For me, this translates to "Feed #18 of the feeds I subscribed to". - I only subscribed to 9 feeds, there is no such thing as a feed #18.

c) I do not have the auot-update option set for the feed screen, but still the RSS items update properly because auto-update is set for RSS. (?)

d) The weather icon in this screen never shows the weather information, it's always grey. Only when I tap on it, it launches the full weather application and *then* also shows the data in the feed screen. (for a while, that is.)

I hate it. Realy.

The Following User Says Thank You to benny1967 For This Useful Post: