View Single Post
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
Hi Sergey

IMAP folder mapping is not working for me. I can select a folder but it's not changed/reflected in the Mails app. Additionally, when I re-open you app an select e.g. the Trash folder to see it's mapped IMAP folder there's no entry selected/mapped.

Do you have an idea what could be the reason?
I have localized folder names (e.g. "Papierkorb" for the Trash folder). Could this be this issue? Would be great if you could get this to work!

Let me know if I can do something to help you to locate the bug.

Also it would be nice to set the mapping to "not mapped". I know the Mail client has this ability because at another imap mail account where I only have "INBOX", "Sent" and "Trash" (in English, not localized - mapping works out of the box) the other "default" folders like Drafts (in my case it would be "Entwürfe") aren't displayed at all.
At the other account with the localized folder names it shows me these additional default folders but they aren't mapped to any IMAP folder, so I assume they are stored somewhere locally?

Edit: Forgot to mention: I'm currently still on PR1.1. Will probably upgrade this weekend.

Last edited by The Best Isaac; 2012-03-06 at 21:38.

The Following User Says Thank You to The Best Isaac For This Useful Post: