View Single Post
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Los Angeles
ever since i updated cutetube a couple versions back, i can no longer view my archive in the cutetube player. it opens the default player, which completely reverses the only 1 thing i liked about cutetube. i hate that i can't download audio only. but at least with the built-in player i could lock the screen or do other things and the audio from the video still continued. now that it forces me to use the default player, i have to keep focus on the video. ive looked everywhere i could think of for a setting to change this, but can't find one anywhere. ive even tried going to the archive, clicking on videos, clicking menu, and looking for the "add to playlist" option but that is suddenly gone too. why was this great feature removed? am i doing something wrong? one of the steps i tried to do to correct this was to remove and reinstall cutetube, but now i have 2 cutetube icons! and if i try to delete one, it deletes the other too. and when they are both there, i can only try to delete the first one because the second one doesnt have the X button.