View Single Post
Hello everybody!

Since i was extremely frustrated with sportstracker ever since i got my N9, i finally decided that it was time to start developing something that supersedes it, and now after some intense work i succeeded rolling it out!
So, as you can guess, meeTrainer is a sport tracking application, which supports gps and polar hrm bluetooth belts (only Polar, for the moment, as it's the only one i have), and can save the workouts records to csv files, so that you can import them essentially in everywhere.
It also has a couple of other nice features, and a long list of other features that will be added soon!

get it from nokia store and try it
and also check the webpage out for more details and explanation, and images, of course!

and of course feedbacks are appreciated!
have fun working out

*2012 09 09 - UPDATE*

meeTrainer v0.2.2 is now out. it has ben pushed to the store, and submitted for the coding competition.

changelog: (copy pasted from the support page)

Version 0.2.2
- Support for SportsTracker HRM chest belt
- Workouts list page improved: now with monthly summaries
- Workout detail page improved: more information provided and charting of the time series data
- Settings page reworked.
- Hr zones added (not showing in the workout details yet, though, but the information is there)
- Plenty of bugfixes and core rework

if you want to try it before it is available on the store contact me.
Also please report bugs, changes and feature requests
I'll try to work on it as much as i can, especially now that it is getting nice and engineered in a way that let me add features relatively easily!

Last edited by paoletto; 2012-09-09 at 22:20.

The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to paoletto For This Useful Post: