View Single Post
Posts: 862 | Thanked: 2,511 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by handaxe View Post
If I may, I think the more useful function would be to be able to set the folder holding the .gpx files, so that the file selector opens up there immediately, or that the program remembers the folder (that is, no actual setting).
Yes I see should be possible.

Is there any possibility of being able to open multiple tracks at once - displayed in different colours (as gpxsee already does, I believe if you add another trail)?
Gpxsee can display multiple tracks in different colors but atm it can not open them at once.You need to open them seperatly and the statusbar changes the path to numbers of open files.
I guess I need to write a new file selector dialog for that, or does somebody know how to do it with the native dialog.

Hope this doesn't come across "as the ungrateful public"...
I am grateful to read any useful comments or wishes.

PS: my device is localised to Sweden but the device language is English (UK). GPXsee should use the latter but is taking it's cue from the former.
It is the first time I am doing something with languages and never heard of linguist before. So I need to dig into this topic.

@eekkelund Thank you for adding Swedish localisation language. I already feared that this will make some trouble and more work.
edit: sorry it was not you mixed something up it was eson.

Last edited by Halftux; 2017-02-02 at 10:45.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Halftux For This Useful Post: