View Single Post
Posts: 431 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Hi guys. Feedback request

Check the test version please. I have implemented small panel to help you send all details I need to improve Device Manager class. Only thing you need to do is enter PC/MAC or mobile device name. The rest application will do for you. That's very helpful data for me to adjust setting and prepare proper architecture.

Also I'm working on Account Request Shortcut if you up to.
Why now? I am receiving many helpful info from you and thanks for all that. But this is no more no less but Close Beta
I've decided to make this service invite only for now. That small app will be ready at the end of day. Server architecture is ready to create multiple account and let you have own config, but for now app itself doesn't do anything actually, no worries I am working on it!

Pop-ups are implemented as well as most part of the final architecture. Initial file required to run whole thing has 31kb now (Show me html page like that ) , which is quite important for mobile devices especially when you using 3GP network.

Here is an example of working Theme System. This version already recognize /themetest/ as useraccount and loading external config file

And at least... Deep Linking support! This is not often for flash-based projects but very useful I guess.

When all this thing will be ready then I'll start working on some user interaction with system and next some useful apps inside. I am open to change my mind about priorities.

And by the way, I've being stupid wit this 2008. I am new to Maemo community I didn't realized you talking about OS2008! But that's why I need this feedback to make it available on as many devices as possible.

Can't wait for feedback's.Thanks for your support!

Last edited by devu; 2011-01-25 at 22:57.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to devu For This Useful Post: