View Single Post
My requirements list to buy another phone now:

1) High-res screen. No more sub-million-pixels BS. Apple's throwing their Retina screens around a lot and they are undeniably beautiful. Nokia needs to do the same.
2) PureView
3) Thick and heavy. Because of a ridiculously big battery. I'd much rather have a brick in my pocket that doesn't have to be recharged for a week on heavy use or a month on light use than something I need to recharge every day. I miss the old battery life we used to find.
4) MeeGo/Tizen. Because WP is closed and forces me to buy into the MS ecosystem. Because iOS forces me to buy into the Apple ecosystem. Because Android was built by shameless Google drones who take no pride in their work and needs to be build back from the ground up.
5) A kickstand. Because while I'm not sold on physical keyboards, I am sold on Bluetooth keyboards.
6) 5" screen. Smaller screens are for pussies. 'Nuff said.
7) More console tools out of the box. I may not get kernel-level access with MeeGo but I want VIM and Mosh clients.

If I'm going to buy a flagship phone then by God I want to buy a damn flagship phone.