View Single Post
Originally Posted by velox View Post
@nthn: so in short you expect to see "I don't like their new homepage. A lot." on MWC. That's nice. (That said, I agree on some points you make between hating.)

I'm only expecting news about what has been teased:
  • Some kind of new manufacturer deal.
  • A new "community device", which will, again, be "sold" without warranty (except for us lucky EU people where that is illegal, IANAL though). I hope for a small device, comparable to N9 (or N950!) in size and usability.
My post was intended as a reply to jedibeeftrix, agreeing with the 'phantom product', which I hope will be changed for the better in a week. If people could stop misinterpreting harsh criticism for hate speech, there would probably be less problems in the world. I wish Jolla all the best and I understand they have had many issues they could do nothing about (like the tablet), but how many people even know of, let alone care for, their existence outside of TMO/TJC? They constantly announce new promises, new partnerships, new this, new that, and every time it turns out to be nothing. I expect nothing from MWC, but I genuinely hope they managed to form a proper partnership with a manufacturer like BQ and will announce a new, well-built, officially supported phone available for purchase and use in Eurasia and North America.

Don't mention your hopes for a smaller phone on TJC, though, because there is a certain user called bocephus there who must have received such immense injustice from a small-device-enthusiast that he is now out on a crusade to smite all those who dare utter the blasphemous words "I don't like phablets".

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post: