View Single Post
Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
Originally Posted by olf View Post
Hey, that sounds cool.
But unfortunately, I am not able to see the AlienDalvik indicator on a Jolla 1 phone under SFOS 2.1.3.7.
I installed sailfishos-ultimate-statusbar-patch-2.1.3.7-3.noarch from OpenRepos, activated it in Patchmanager, restarted lipstick ("Homescreen"), but cannot find it in Settings --> Statusbar settings --> Indicator settings or on screen in the statusbar. Any idea l, what I may do wrong?

Edit: After uninstalling Ultimate statusbar patch and reinstalling it, a new option Show Android-runtime indicator is present in its Indicator settings and working fine. Thanks!

Edit 2: Looking at the "Android-runtime indicator"-icon for a while, the icon itself is really nice, but IMO its position should rather be left or right of the "Presence indicator"-icon in the statusbar, i.e. on the right hand side. For me it does not really seem to fit well being grouped with the charge and volume indicator icons.
I've removed the latest rpm-package - it may cause reboot-loop if device doesn't have installed aliendalvik.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ancelad For This Useful Post: