View Single Post
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
I have to disagree with what you're saying; I use a bluetooth headset (Urbanista Boston) almost daily for listening to Cutespot and Nettiradio and I never have any hiccups like you describe.
There is a real problem though, but it is not related to switching on/off the BT, but the fact that BT is unusable for call reception. The voicecall quality is so bad you cannot make out anything what is said in the other end.
I have no idea if voicecall over BT is better on OPX.
I will say, I have not run the latest build (CM12 base) yet; it may be that all the issues have been fixed. I should test that.

Well, there is a kind-of-workaround to that; if LPM is enabled, the device wakes up when you pull it out from your pocket; after that it does react to double-tapping
But I do admit that doubletap is a nice feature.
How do you enable LPM? I didn't see anything about that on the wiki page.

And that is a real bonus! OLED is so nice... Is the quality good?
The quality is amazing, much better than the N9. It can also dim much farther - the N9 would always blind me at night, even on minimum brightness. I've been using it with displaytime for a night clock that's barely lit.

One thing which I have learned to love is the wireless charging (Qi-standard). It is so nice just to drop the device on the pillow or charging tabletop and not to fumble for the USB port in the darkness.
I think OPX does not have that...?
Nope, it doesn't. The Nexus 5 does? I never knew!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taixzo For This Useful Post: