View Single Post
It still doesn't answer how someone could avoid showstoppers mentioned by Stskeeps (and in "our" case, they're real showstoppers). It doesn't matter how much better/faster/sexy is allwinner - it's just not an option, due to mentioned roadblocks.

As for Your other arguments, You've already stated them 4322 times While I agree with some "whining" about low amount of memory etc, I still don't see any reason why You're repeating it over and over. It won't make more people agree with your opinion. IMO, it only rises a chance, that more people will add You to ignore list.
---

Anyway, spark was mentioned today in Polish Radio Program 3 (public radio station, here in Poland) - I was really shocked! Whatever we may "have against" Spark, it's fair to mention, that they've received unbelievable media attention, for such a project.

This makes me even more sad, that GPL-violating manufacturer is in supply chain, but I can only hope, that it will open opportunities for more and more Open devices in future.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!