Thread: [SailfishOS] SMPC - MusicPD (MPD) Client
View Single Post
Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Originally Posted by djselbeck View Post
About fast scrolling. It is already there. Try scrolling on the right side of the display. the fast scroll area is rather small to not colide with album/artist grid view elements.
Ah. That probably explains it: I run it on my N9. And while it scrolls, it just does so at a normal speed. No visual indicator either. Probably the rounded side of the screen that's playing up.

About the artwork issue I'll have a look.
I could be something else as well. I've seen graphical glitches in the Gallery view as well but less consistent.

Searches are not stored locally. I don't think this is possible because I can't check if search results would have changed without getting the actual result from server, I think. I could try to optimize the result fetching a bit, maybe.
Time-stamps could solve that problem and allow you to store the results locally, even in a flat file if you like. Make the search done on a MPD server identifiable by timestamp and compare it to the time of the latest db update.

The fetching itself seems pretty quick. But I have only tried it locally, so far.