View Single Post
Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa

Originally Posted by urban1 View Post
Thanks for the list. I can add AisleRiot solitaire to the list. I, however, have problems with minimo (not enough memory, or some such thing. I didn't really understand the log entry.) and becomeroot doesn't work (cannot find)./QUOTE

Oh, yeah, gpe-calendar doesn't run as an applet (maybe it isn't supposed to, but it is selectable.) It shows just a white square box on the screen. I think it's a bit more than I was looking for anyway, but I just want a popup calendar thing. I think dates is too much too.

Bob
__________________________________________________ _____________

My minimo works to some extend, it sometimes hangs when open more than one windows. Can someone teach me how to config the cache? I also read a thread about how to turn off some features to make it go faster, but I have not tried too hard. Attempt to do about:config or opera:config, both failed to show up. Has anybody try that?

For the 2nd point, Umm...., I am not quite sure why, mine seems running pretty OK, most people complaint about the alarm, I have not tried. But otherwise, all other featurses seem to work, except 'X' does not close the app, one has to use the menu 'CLOSE' to close the app.

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2007-08-31 at 03:04.