View Single Post
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Good news!
Please get a Moto z, it is much thinner and has blazing fast qualcomm 820 and better screen.
I am willing to support you with 100 bucks via paypal if you purchase whatever moto z series device you can get.
As you have seen the price drop to 249€ of moto z here in germany, i guess it will be possible to negotiate down to that pricelevel at many resellers also in your area soon.
Thanks a lot. 249€ seems to be limited only to that shop, in Russia the cheapest is around 390€ so far. I found https://www.coolicool.com/moto-z-pla...orning-g-44168 from Kimovil for $269.99. Looks good too, but not sure about the shop, although they have PayPal.

Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
Perhaps I can lend you a spare Moto Z or Z play for development, after our internal testing. Not 100% sure at the moment as product still under development and software needs to be tested... If it's not too late.
Thanks for the offer, but it's going to be complicated since I'm from different country and I'd like to have one device to use with keyboard anyway .

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TheKit For This Useful Post: