View Single Post
all i want is the push to be fixed so that i don't have to constantly open and check xms, i have deleted, restarted and added the Nokia account i don't know how many times just to get the push and still doesn't work. And i can confirm its the xms issue .it the Nokia side issue. Just to check the push i created two Nokia account for Nokia pulse and everytime i check with Nokia pulse the push messages are working, then i try xms and it don't work, so i redo the whole thing, and still doesn't work but the pulse push is working completely fine. I don't want any features like emotions or pictures or videos for now , all i want is a reliable notification of new messages thats all just a push message to work. I asked probably 15 people of my contacts to use xms just so i can be in touch with them as we all live in different countries and xms was the only one i could use to save money on communications with them and now it don't work, yeah if i keep it open its working but i want my phone thru out the day and if i keep xms open it kills the battery within 3 hours.
so please fix the push message atleast.