View Single Post
Posts: 747 | Thanked: 2,370 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Moscow, Russia
Q&A section:
  • Q: My GPS lock time is huge, what should i do?
    A: You should try to change your A-GPS supplicant server settings.
    I recommend to set it to "supl.google.com".
    N9 users: read this howto or follow that instruction
    N900 users: enable "Network positioning" at Location settings and setup server name
  • Q: How I can report a bug?
    A: Simpliest way is to tweet @basil_s. The other - write all the info about your bug here.
    First of all, check if you are using latest stable version. If you encounter a bug, please check latest beta change log, may be I have already fixed that bug, so beta is bug free and stable update will be released soon.
    If you are using beta version, check that your build is up-to-date: restart nelisquare and check if there any update popup, or goto settings page and at 'Check for updates' section tap for your version type.
  • Q: I'm using N900, and after update I see a black screen?
    A: Make sure you are using v >= 0.4.8 or build >= 201211122100
    Starting from v0.4.8 nelisquare switched to QtMobility 1.2 for both, N9 and N900 (maemo/meego) platforms. Since there is no official libqtm-12 release available for fremantle, only community builds are available, fremantle can preload wrong library version during nelisquare startup.
  • Q: N900 - can't update to new verions: "qt-components-10-com.meego-compat" is missing!
    A: Starting from v0.4.9 nelisquare requires N900 CSSU to be installed.
    Also if you are installing custom deb file (not from extras repositories), you have to install missing dependencies manually.
    This post shows how to do it with just one click!
  • Q: Nelisquare does not have translation to my native language!
    A: New translations can be added to nelisquare as soon as all resources will be translated. Check
    translations page if you language available or in-progress. If it does not listed there, you can request translation, and tranlate nelisquare by yourself!

How to make cool photos at Nelisquare
  • MOLO.ME integration is supported.
    If you have molo.me application installed, nelisquare for N9 can integrate with it to acquire cool photos with one click.
    Read this post about the features.

Last edited by Custodian; 2013-05-30 at 20:33.

The Following User Says Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post: