View Single Post
Originally Posted by glabifrons View Post
Sorry to see you go... sadly, you now need to update your signature.
If I had the money, I'd probably jump on this.... good luck.

Originally Posted by Hurrian View Post
Sad to see you go, but I'm happy you chose to pass on the devices around the community.

I'd buy your N9 especially one at only 250GBP + S&H, but after getting my CA N9, I don't feel to eager to deal with Customs again.

I hope you find a buyer who'd give your device a good home, and that you enjoy Android and systems thereafter.
Thanks guys, well I have only switched devices, I am not leaving this community anytime soon, been very busy lately but I will still stick around to help out or share my opinion

Also paying alot of attention to Jolla and other things so you never know, I might jump back to the MeeGo side if things pick up, just found Android a better suit for my day to day use, I must admit jumping from the Nexus to the N9 really reminds me of the differences, all small things really but I used to think the N9 was very smooth and buttery until I got my Nexus with Jelly Bean on it. TBH if the N9 was given more TLC it would hands down beat Android, silly Nokia

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post: