View Single Post
Originally Posted by Zas View Post
NITDroid is completely on the SD card, it won't mess with your maemo root folders, but it will use the eMMC (MyDocs, 32GB memory) as an "SD card". Try getting 0.0.9 running and when this 0.1.0 comes out you can just format the SD card and copy the 0.1.0 nitdroid files there. I installed Gingerbread on my SD card and I have power kernel too.

Try the autoinstaller first and then update to 0.0.9.
I'm not an expert of doing this kind of thing. But I wanted to have dual boot on my n900. I did manage to install meeGo....running so slow. forget it... Then android....

I did copy the android image files and install by using write image under windows xp to my SD. Then, I did use flasher by connecting n900 using USB. I failed to run android. Later on, I found auto installation Nitdroid..... I followed the steps and finally I managed to get multiboot then, I select the nitdroid....it's working..but not so smooth.... keep rebooting few times and it's running smooth nowadays, i did manage to dwnload n install android apps from the "market" there...

Till now, I still can not run the camera function. I did open the lens cover but, there's no image appears on the screen. Anyone knows how to solve this? Thanks....