View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
I thought gerbick did not quite get my point and was asking for a clarification but it turns out he was just looking for a fight and I stupidly walked into it.
I asked a simple question, requested the same level of commitment to the answer as the protest and I receive a retreat instead?

Sorry, but I refuse to be the villain here. To protest ad infinitum against something new in a thread about a new way of communicating about Maemo just really made zero sense to me.

Still doesn't. I've yet to sign up for the Discord for Maemo despite being a Discord user. But given how counter discussion is handled - you cannot have a dissenting opinion unless you fear being vilified - then perhaps my time around everything Maemo, MeeGo, ITT, Internet Tablets and honestly, this forum is over.

That cut me deep. There was I, thinking all this time that I was being constructive by calling for unity. Oh well. It looks like this thread could not be named more appropriately.

/pichlo out.
I remember when Pidgin was on my 770/N810 and I felt like it was the greatest thing ever. I could talk to MSN, Skype, AIM, ICQ, so forth. Those days are over. Folks have tried to reinvent the wheel to just communicate.

I can apologize for cutting deep. But I will not apologize for asking for clarification and then pointing out how that clarification never came. Matrix is not the answer. Vague "unity" isn't either.

Apparently we differ but we do agree in one area. I'm out as well.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: