View Single Post
Posts: 75 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Uruguay
Ok! Took a while to download and update, it came with several other updates, i checked first because i tought it will came only cssu thumb. I gave him update all, and there it was for a bit long time.

After finishing, (it said all updates done) the screen got corrupted, the widget on the main desktop went up right on the screen and on top of everything, at the background i could see package manager, but couldn't bring it front to close. There was no status bar and clicking screen made nothing.

so i gave power button, then choose poweroff, and it also took some time to power off.

When it started again, it took again some more time than ussual, it said "update finished" and then started to show everything as always did.

I checked some programs, they seem a bit more "hysterical" after the click, but the time since my click and the time until is usable seems to be almost the same or at least still cant tell if there is any difference.
I think that tomorrow when i need to use it while walking and listening music with some other running apps on background (everyday usage) it may prove it's faster or it's the same.

I checked the camera and recording HD seems fine, i'll check OC settings because it seemed a bit too jumpy while recording, and that wasn't almost noticeable.

OK, so far so good, just to let everyone know that this seems safe enough to give it a try.
I'll keep playing with it know to see where i can get it...

Best regards and a happy new year!

The Following User Says Thank You to RichardN900 For This Useful Post: